A message from Performance Orthopaedics regarding COVID-19.
WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM OUR PATIENTS THAT ALL OUR PROVIDERS AND STAFF HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID19
Please see below for important information with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- We are currently offering Telemedicine Physician and Physical Therapy appointments.
- Please call our office for more information or if you wish to schedule a Telemedicine appointment.
Performance Orthopaedic Providers & Staff:
- Our providers and staff will be wearing protective surgical facemasks
- In between every patient.
- Dr. DiGiulio and Dr. Smith will sanitize their hands.
- Each exam room table, chairs and door handles will be cleaned with disinfectant.
- Any staff member with a fever, respiratory symptoms, or exposure to anyone who has been sick will not be permitted to work in the office.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness, such as fever, shortness of breath, cough, etc., please reschedule your appointment.